Jan 31, 2006

Marshaling, second part, and QNX

After testing the class I noticed that works with 2 bytes... and should work with greather lengths, but I still don't like its performance... too many loops... needs further reviewing. BTW, I've fixed the one MonoCanvas bug, now the DnD works in a better way, first release is closer!!

Yesterday I went to bed too late... I was compiling mono in QNX, first, there are missing some details for compiling the Boehm GC and then.. I couldn't finish its compiling due to some -lgthread missing in gcc. Still need "to dive" into the code for fixing these issues.