Aug 03, 2004

Some MonoUML's goals

Recently I've been working a lot with the MonoUML's GUI, at the beggining I used MonoDevelop then I changed to MonoDevelop later I returned to MonoDevelop and now I'm using GEdit, why too may changes? Because I want to code using tools as standard as possible, using the UTF-8 character encoding will bother somepeople but some other will love it. The MonoUML's gui, still doesn't do anything nor save/open files or else; maybe in one week I'll commit all the source.
Now I split the GUI in two parts:

  • Core. conceptual interface
  • Gui. graphical interface

I'm still having some warnings

Gnome-CRITICAL **: file gnome-program.c: line 739 (gnome_program_get_app_id): assertion `program != NULL' failed

GLib-CRITICAL **: file gstring.c: line 552 (g_string_prepend): assertion `val != NULL' failed

Gnome-CRITICAL **: file gnome-program.c: line 739 (gnome_program_get_app_id): assertion `program != NULL' failed

I hope clean the code as fast as I can.

I learned today: 'I need more free time'